If you answer “Yes!” to any of these questions, you may need my help.
- Are your products delivered late, with low quality?
- Do you lose to your competitors even though your product is better?
- Do your organizations collaborate like they’re on the Tower of Babel?
- Do your people treat the process as their job, rather than as a tool for getting good products out the door?
- Are your product people missing key skills to be effective?
- is your “product” a solution in search of a problem?
- Do you need to make a transition to agile or lean, but no one can agree how to do it?
My mission is to give you the tools, knowledge, communication skills, and processes you need to fix these problems and create more value for your customers.
I can help you achieve product success by providing:
- Product management process gap analyses
- Product management training and skill building
- Tooling selection and configuration
- Design and implementation of a killer product management process, including lean and agile
- Product portfolio analysis
- Creating a great go-to-market plan, including value propositions and market positioning
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring for your product managers
I spent 20 years in high-tech product management, including eight years at Accept Software when my customers were product managers. My background assures that you get a unique and powerful combination of technical, product, marketing, and business skills and experience. From waterfall to agile, Stage-Gate to lean, Pragmatic Marketing to Design Thinking, tactics to strategy, each of those tools and methodologies has value, and I know which ones to apply where. My particular strength is clearly articulating what needs to be done without jargon or marketing gobbledygook.
If your organization needs a product management tune-up, overhaul, or rebuild, contact me using the form below and I’ll get back to you immediately to discuss how NPD Associates can help you create better products faster.